Five hundred meters of pristine white sand are all yours to enjoy. As well as one of the best private beaches on Palm Jumeirah, you’ll have access to a host of family swimming pools. Ringed by bougainvillea and palm trees, the main outdoor pool feels refreshingly natural. In the smaller pools, children can enjoy sliding into the water and standing under waterfalls.
A peaceful place for sunbathing, the private beach is well equipped with loungers and umbrellas. You can order refreshing drinks and snacks from Maui Beach Restaurant without having to leave your spot of sun. For a greater thrill, partake in water sports or enjoy a cruise from the private jetty.
Cool off from the hot Dubai sun by taking a dip in one of six family swimming pools dotted around the resort. Discover curvy shapes and unique water features like waterfalls. Kids pools are also available with shallow water and fun slides where they can stay amused all day.
– Main Pool open on daily basis from 08.00am to 08.00 pm
– Beach open on daily basis from 09.00am to 06.00 pm
– All the other outdoor pools from 09.00am to 06.00 pm.
– Qualified Lifeguard on duty at all the time
– Swimming pools water temperature is daily monitored: water temperature is around 29 Degrees Celsius on average
– Beach and Swimming pools are available free of charge for our in house guests.
– Our guests are welcome to have outside visitors if they wish to do so. Charges Applicable. (For more information please do contact Sofitel The Palm)