We, at Sofitel The Palm Dubai are committed to minimize our impact on environment through efficient energy, water & waste management and follow best environmental practices across our entire operations.
We support the above commitment by taking the following actions:
– To comply fully with all applicable legislations. Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our operation.
– To minimize our waste by reviewing the purchasing practices and segregate waste to reduce, re-use & recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever possible.
– To implement training for all ambassadors & communicate with suppliers & guests to raise awareness about policies & minimize carbon footprint.
– To implement energy, water and resource conservation programs through innovation and applying best practices.
– To establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
– To monitor and review our environmental performance on a regular basis for achieving our objective and targets.
Christophe Schnyder – General Manager