The global Covid-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented changes in our lives and the way we travel. As the world begins to open up to local and international travel once again, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to ensure we keep you safe and protected throughout your stay with us. We are committed to implementing the most enhanced hygiene and safety standards throughout our rooms, restaurants, pools, beach and all other facilities we offer across the resort.
We have already received the ALLSAFE Cleanliness Label which certifies that we have implemented the newest global standards for cleanliness and prevention developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas. Bureau Veritas specialize in hygiene solutions and is a world leader in testing, inspections and certification.
We offer COVID-19 tests in partnership with First Response Healthcare, from the comfort of your room at AED 245 per person. Results are delivered within 48 hours.
• We have specially trained ‘ALL Safe Officers’ who are responsible for overseeing all cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures and to handle related guest enquiries
• We provide contactless check-in and express checkout
• We conduct daily temperature checks using thermal cameras for all employees, guests, contractors and vendors when entering the hotel
• Face masks are provided to all employees and guests when entering the hotel. Masks are to be worn at all times within the resort except when inside the swimming pools or sea
• Hand sanitizers are placed strategically in public areas around the hotel
• We have installed disinfection tunnels at the main entrances of the hotel which help to eliminate bacteria and viruses on human bodies
• The reception desks are fitted with clear acrylic cough/sneeze protection screens to prevent contamination between guests and employees
• Smart payment methods are available at the hotel reception and restaurants to minimize contact through cash
• All rooms, suites, apartments and villas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after checkout then kept vacant for hours before they are occupied by the next guest
• Amenities in rooms such as stationery, iron, hair dryer are provided only upon request
• Nightly turndown service is provided only upon request
• Disposable utensils in the room, used or unused, such as takeaway cups are replaced after checkout
• Minibars in all rooms are kept empty. Items are supplied only upon request
• Physical distance signage have been placed strategically around public areas to remind everyone to adhere to social distancing guidelines
• Tables in all restaurants are being arranged at a safe distance between guests.
• Sunbeds around the pools and beach are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are also kept 2 meters apart to maintain physical distance between guests
• Public areas which are touched frequently such as door handles and elevators are sanitized regularly throughout the day
• Valet parking has been discontinued until further notice. Self-parking is now offered in designated parking zones.
• Sofitel FITNESS and Sofitel SPA temporarily close for one hour, three times a day for fogging and sanitation. Treadmills and other aerobic equipment are also kept 2 meters apart
• In the event that any employee or guest displays the symptoms of a viral infection, our ALL Safe Officers are well-trained to handle this effectively and efficiently
• Non-resident guests are required to bring their personal towel when using the pools, beach or Sofitel FITNESS
• When inside the pools, guests are required to maintain a physical distance of 1 person per 4 square meters
• Access to Amura Kids Club is limited to children between 4 – 12 years of age. Body temperature check is performed before entering the kids club. Any children with a high temperature or showing symptoms of illness will not be permitted to enter
• Due to the reduced capacity allowed inside the kids club, advance booking is required and children can stay inside the kids club for a maximum of 3 hours
• Parents may only drop off their children at the kids club and will not be permitted to stay inside. After 3 hours, parents are required to come and pick up their child(ren)
• Babysitting service has been discontinued until further notice
• Toys and play areas inside the kids club are thoroughly sanitized after use to ensure your children’s safety