At Sofitel The Palm Dubai, we are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment through efficient energy, water and waste management programs. We follow environmental best practices across our entire operations with an effective sustainability management plan.
We support the above commitments by taking the following actions:
- To comply fully with all applicable legislations. Meet or exceed all the environmental legislations that relate to our operations.
- To minimize waste by reviewing purchasing practices and to sort waste in order to reduce, reuse and recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever possible.
- To implement training for all ambassadors, as well as communicate with suppliers and guests, to raise awareness about policies and to minimize our carbon footprint.
- To implement energy, water and resource conservation programs through innovation and by applying best practices.
- To establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- To monitor and review our environmental performance on a regular basis for achieving our objective and targets.
Over the years our sustainable efforts have been recognized through the following accolades:
- Planet 21 – Gold certification
- Green Globe Certification – GOLD status
- ISO 14001 Certification
- Blue Flag Certification